Saturday, November 22, 2008

WORLD'S BEST AUTO SECRET- your gas tank...



There's a little secret on our car dash that was staring at us right in the face the whole time when we are driving our car...
Yeah I dont know if you guys have know it or not...
Well i dont know and I bet you guys too dont know....

Well, I have a question for you... Which side of your car is your gas tank?
haha... Yeah left... no not left right... I think it should be left lah... hehehe

Well most of us (including me lah) would just stick out our head out of the window, strain and look. Well... maybe you dont do this in your own car... but you definitely have to do it on rental cars or borrowed cars...

SO guys ..... I'm going to share you a little secret...
If You look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of gas pump. the handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the pump..

Yes... If your tank is on the left, the handle will be on the left... If your tank is on the right then the handle will be on the right... Yeah as shown bellow





I don't know how you feel right now but when I found out this morning I felt
cheated!
Why don't the dealers share such important information with car buyers? I
don't understand why this isn't in the drivers manual? I don't get why any
mechanic I have ever been too or know has even thought of mentioning this to
me? The only possible explantion can be that all these people probably
don't even know!
Go out and share the worlds best kept auto secret with your friends as this
is information is way too important to be kept secret.


haha

No comments: